Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Welcome to Nest for Four!

Hello all! I am so excited to be writing my very first blog post EVER. Blogs have been around for years now, but it wasn't until recently that I decided to start my very own. What prompted the jump onto the blog bandwagon? That would be my 3-month-old twins! They are so much fun and I feel so fortunate to be home with them for a few months. Until I return to work in April, I spend much of my time at home caring for my littlest sweethearts and I truly love every minute of it. Since I have been home with them, I have rediscovered my love for organizing, DIY projects, home decor, cooking, and even cleaning. Yes, I find myself looking forward to various cleaning tasks (much to my husband's surprise and delight). So, I thought having a place to document various adventures with the twins and the house would be fun, while creating a record of this time as a new mom. I so appreciate you taking time to visit and look forward to sharing the ups and downs of living and loving in our nest for four. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment